Sunday, October 25, 2009

Holloween is Coming!! Woo Hoo!

Halloween is coming up, so of coarse I had to decide my costume. This one took me a while. I was thinking about all the movie characters I could think of. Hermione Granger, (yes that almost never crosses my mind for Halloween, but I guess it did), I was also thinking about the sock monster, but that is not a kind of suit a 4th grader would do. It is too ridiculous. Then my mind whent video games. Oh Pitfall Harry, Oh A sack person, Oh cool maybe a car, wait! No, not a car. Ummm Maybe a airplane, no. Maybe a ninja, mayb. I stopped there. I was petrified for one hour even. That idea was amazing!! Right now I am so happy next Saturday is Halloween. I already have My beanie, glives my flute (that is the ninja's weapon. crazy huh?) and that is all. I still have to buy a lot until my costume is ready. Mua Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HAaa . Never mind, T-T-F-N!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment