Sunday, June 6, 2010

Coloma

Our school lets 4th graders go on an overnight field trip to Coloma. I'm excited for it, because I go there tomorrow. My dad is a chaperone, but he's not in my group. Sad face. But hey, guess what. I have four of the people I asked for in my group!! Happy face. But some of the boys in my group I dispise. Angry Face. Why am I changing colors? That's strange. Whatever! Whoa! Rainbows!!! Wait. Why is my computer coloring the words on its own? That's so cool!!! Rainbow! Rainbow! Hee Hee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Wait. If the computer is coloring the words, it must have a brain of its own. Ewww. That makes me sick. Blegh!

TTFN!
Wow the computer knows Tigger too!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry with all the colors. I had too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Miriam: Uncle Dave was here over the weekend and helped me learn more about using the computer. I hope I can be better about using Facebook and "blogs". I hope you had a good field trip to Coloma! Love, Grandma Marilyn

    ReplyDelete