Sunday, January 16, 2011

There is a three day weekend this week and I am excited. Though it is kinda boring because you are not covered in work to do. I like to draw, so I draw a lot and I like to get inspiration, but my mom thinks that it is not very productive. So I plan on reading and drawing some more with the pictures I just printed out. I hope that I will have enough to do tomorrow because it is Monday and there is no school on that day. My mouth is watering because my mom just made pie and it just came out of the oven and it smells so good. Tomorrow I plan on walking to my school. My school is surrounded by trees and secret places that feel so private on weekends. I also want to make a movie that is funny and also very cool. Anyways I hope that I won't get too bored.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment