Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Huh? Where did Summer go?

Wait a second. School is TOMORROW? AHHHHHHHH!!! It really caught me buy surprise a week ago when I thought to myself, "Man, I should probably start shopping for supplies." Then a few days later, "Man, I have to get my schedule and text books!" Then today, "Tomorrow is school?" So as you can see I have gotten pretty used to the usual summer schedule. You know, waking up at 9 and going to sleep at 11. Because of this, I've had to practice going to bed at 9 and getting up at 6. Why is school so early? Well teachers just want to annoy you.....and themselves apparently because, well, they have to go to school too. You know who gets up early to go to work? Mr. Haley, our vice - principal. He is much nicer that our principal Mrs. Bowers. She doesn't do anything. She just sits in her office, talks to kids and sips on coffee. Mr. Haley does all the work. After getting my schedule this year I have seen that I am not in the same classes with a lot of my friends, so I guess I'll just have to make more huh? But I know I am in all the same classes with my friend Will. That could be either very good or veeeerrrrry bad. He's one of those guys who you are friends with and you invite him to your birthday party. When he talks to your other friends, you put your face in your hands and ask yourself why you became friends with a guy like him. But he is very nice when he's not annoying. Anyways, that's really all I can think up right now. T-T-F-N
Fun Fact!: Did you know that I got an award that year for being kind, considerate, and laughing at peoples jokes when they may not be funny? Please consider that I was given this award by my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment