Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to School (again)

School is coming again. Unfortunately. This is the time of year that most middle school kids like me dread. In elementary school you are sort of excited to go back to school, get new supplies, see your friends. But when you are going into seventh grade like me these reasons to want to go back to school are drowned out by the fact that you remember how school was last year in sixth grade. The mile run, pre-algebra, essays, response to literature, and fitness testing that could actually affect your grade. This makes me not want to go back to school much. Last year I only had four teachers. One for band, math and science, english and history, and PE. This year I will have one for each subject. Ewwwwww. The only thing I'm excited for is Bengal Day. That is the day that I get all my text books, unimportant forms, and my schedule. Once I have my schedule I can compare it with my friends so I know who is in my class. My conclusion: School loses its excitement over the years. Das it! T-T-F-N

No comments:

Post a Comment