Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Really Big Guide to Almost Everything

So lately I've been thinking of all the thing I did't know about while I was trying to read a dictionary. There was stuff like a food made of dried coconut chunks and I reall wanted to learn about more random things like that. For a few weeks I wthought about a way to teach myself and my friends all these things without boring them to death. the result: The Really Big Guide to Almost Everything. This guide is a book that me and my friends can write. In fifth grade my teacher always said that is you write down facts you learn it quicker, so if I wrote down facts, I would learn them. When I finally think that I have learned enough I will stop and I will have a gigantic book full of random facts!
T-T-F-N

No comments:

Post a Comment