Friday, July 13, 2012

Taiwan Places: Maokong Gondola

Another place we went to in Taiwan was the Maokong Gondola, which brought you above the mountains near Taipei. The view was so nice. You could see all the trees and little flowers. On the way up, you could see the mini valleys in between close hills. One had a family farm in it and on one of the roofs it said "Insect Valley" hmmmmmmmm. I wonder what they have a lot of in that valley.
Fun Fact: You could see Taipei 101 from the gondola!


 When we got to the top, we walked around. My dad had said before that there were various tea shops around, so we went looking for one. My mom entered one of the houses and met some tea people. From there I'm not really sure what happened, but my mom had fun and that's good. Then we went down the mountain again and went to a very yummy McDonalds nearby. After a good meal we took the MRT (Metro Rail Transit(Or something like that)) back.
T-T-F-N

No comments:

Post a Comment