Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back to School..

   So, last Tuesday, I had to go back to school. And once you get to 7th grade, you find out that school is no longer fun. I was welcomed back with the happy news of three tests that week. How fun. I never feel like getting up in the morning anymore, even if I have no school. Lately, me and my brother have been watching the TV show Adventure Time, which seems like a kid show at first, but as you keep watching, you realize that it is actually pretty deep. And scary. And it has this whole complicate backstoryabout a mushroom war and mushroom bombs, and in some episodes you can see the wreckage. Other than being pretty creepy at points, this show can also be cute, since there is a candy kingdom with talking candy and all sorts of ther sweets. That's about all folks! I'll try to blog more later. I really can't think of anything to write right now.
T-T-F-N

No comments:

Post a Comment