Sunday, January 6, 2013

My All-Nighter Experience

    So this last week, my church had an all-night lock-in for its youth group. Me and my brother attended and it was AMAZING!  If anyone does not know what a lock in is, it is a night where a bunch of people come together and stay up all night (or most of the night). We went to the church and we played that game where you have a name of a famous person stuck to your head. Then you try to guess it. Our big group then split and half of us played a card game named Bang, then the other half played Call of Duty. We were tired, so everything was funny. Some of us then played Baloney in the Snow. Then we played Hide and go seek in the dark. That was hilarious! After that is when I fell asleep, I then woke up to the sound of a discussion about a zombie apocalypse. By that point it was 5 in the morning. We just hung out for the next 3 hours and played more Call of Duty. At 8, some of the older boys went to McDonalds, and bought bought hashbrowns. That was delicious. I really don't remember the rest because i was too tired. THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment