Saturday, June 20, 2009

3\5 of my family went to Shonto, Arizona!

This morning I had to get up at 4:30 to drop off my brother, sister, and dad at the church, because they are going to help build homes in Shonto, Arizona, part of the Navajo Nation. The people who live there are there, because that little part of hot wilderness is what the government gave them. The main thing they are building, are bathrooms. They had to bring a lot of tools. My mom and I are lonely here at home, but it is good that we are together. I was so sad when the van left that I cried. I do cry a lot. Well my family was leaving. I thought I would be bored out of my skull when they left. Then I came home and suddenly realized there were books everywhere. There was a computer I could blog on. Then I looked at my schedule for today and there was clean, shop for guests, drum practice, and waiting for guests to arrive!!!! My mom is doing laundry right now and she said I could blog. T-T-F-N.

No comments:

Post a Comment