Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Officially a Blogger Now

I'm so excited to write in my blog! I want to say everything anything I want to type. I like to practice typing, but not with everybody watching. Typing also makes my brain sharper. I also want to remember things important to me on my blog.

Today at school our class practiced our reader's theatre, which is a play where the preformers read instead of acting the story out. By the way I'm in third grade. My teacher is Mrs. Terri Haverty. She is a bit strict, but very nice. She has a lot of cool ideas for us to do like making comic books and board games. She is fun, but it will be summer in seven days and I will miss her.

There are 19 children in my class. The boys are: Ryan, Damien, Tobias, Gabe, Jose, Chris, and Dylan. The girls in my class are: Kaylyn, Makena, Audrie, Alexa, Mikayla, me Miriam, Emily, Hailey, Alyssa, Madison, and Hannah. There are seven boys and 12 girls in my class. The girls rule!

Why Daily Plumb? Well, it is the name of my newspaper. I haven't been writing articles lately, becaus there is not much news to tell.

3 comments: