Sunday, June 14, 2009

In N' Out Lunch!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we went to church. We go to Cornerstone Christian Church. Our pastor talked about the differences between a true believer, a false believer, or a hypocrite. I think I'm a hypocrite. I'll do something about it. Then I went to Sunday School. We learned about forgiveness. We did an activity where my brother and a girl named Kerry were on a team. The teams had to use blocks to make the highest tower they can. Then Kerry and my brother purposely started knocking our towers over and said they were sorry. Then I realized that we were supposed to forgive them. Then it was fun for the rest of the hour. I went into Bell Air to get myself a Snapple! Then my family was talking and I was wondering why we were going in the direction of In N' Out. They kept it secret from me that we were going to In N' Out! I had a nice hamburger. I love the special sauce. It is delicious! Then my mom said I had to blog when we came home so that is the story of what I did so far today. I hope more fun things break through today!

No comments:

Post a Comment