Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not Happy To Leave School

My classroom: Full of busy students.
Mrs. Haverty: In a clown outfit.

Today was our last day of school. At first I was happy the last day of school was coming near. Now I feel sad, because I will miss my friends, my teacher, and classroom memories. But my mommy tells me my memories will always be with me. But that doesn't make me happy right now. I can't touch my memories or play with them. I'm crying I'm so sad to leave my friends and Mrs. Haverty. I really miss them. I will see them next year but they might not be in my class and for sure Mrs. Haverty will not be my teacher. It feels now that I want school to go on forever. I am lucky I got all my friend's phone numbers! I can call them during the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment